Saturday, March 28, 2009

people are better than no people

Alex: "Doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives, trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up."

I love love Alex. But when did Grey's become so so heartbreaking, all over again.

And I realized I fear my own words. Reading them again actually makes me scared, it gives me the chills. It's like I'll want to turn and look away, hoping that these didn't come from me after all. I don't want them to come alive right in front of my eyes again, or in my head.


You can make your way back from anything . ?