There was one day when I took a longer route to walk home, and as I listened to my ipod and sipped my soyabean drink, it felt strangely comforting. And whenever I see buses in the evening, I'll always have the urge to just hop onto one and let it take me wherever it'll go. I miss these long bus rides where I could look out of the window and watch the world passing me by, where there's just me and my music plugged into my ears. But on that particular day, I seriously needed to go to the washroom and couldn't possibly last the whole journey, so I washed off the idea.
And I'm glad Papa Benitez would still be staying on. He evokes this sense of adulation in me I actually can't fathom why, because he never ever smiles. I can never understand why his composure is always unshaken, to the extent that he seems almost emotionless or oblivious to joy. Please smile, Papa Benitez!
I so wished I was at Anfield.
And it kicks so hard, it breaks your bone
Cuts so deep, it hits your soul
Tears your skin, and makes your blood flow
It's better that you know