I'm looking at my rainlendar and suddenly feeling stressed beyond measure. So many marked dates in the next two weeks in different colors, different symbols, all meaning something is due. And how could I only start reading the graduation project guidelines now when it's due in like two weeks?!! Nabei.
And I don't even feel a surge of energy when I get an inspiration for my paper. I don't even know whether I even had or will have any spurts of inspirations. I'll only feel marginally happy when I start typing furiously and see the words fill the screen. But when I get stuck or write about one point for far too long, it totally makes me dizzy and feel like puking. Or I'll just feel stoned for the rest of the day, or the next few days.
But I DID FEEL the surge of energy shooting through my whole body when the thought of Bakerzin' half-priced cheesecake filled my mind. Wtf.