Friday, October 12, 2007

This semester is crazy one lahh. I have six project reports due along the way from now till early november and how the hell am I going to finish all of them lahh! And there are just so so many literature reviews to be done for each report. I can't even study if I want to, because there's just no time and the last project paper is due two days before my first two papers. Bloody hell. I don't know why the semesters always come to an end so fast without me even feeling I've learnt anything much lehz. That's damn sad. Hahaa.

And my life is slowly sapping away and I'm sad because I can't go to Kbox with you girls today and shopping tomorrow. Haiyo, really cannot and I even have project meeting on Sunday. Then my fu man ren jian how!! :( I miss you all alot alot lo and I'm deprived of darling von's humor. The last funny thing I heard from you was when you told me you were eating the same thing as me but different animal during the dinner. Hahhahaa. That's damn long ago and I can still remember because now and then I can still think about it and laugh. Hahahaa.

And my appetite really don't know go where already. I think I can just live on coffee lo.