And thank you Min for the free ktv. Your brother is the friendliest around already lo. Hahaa. It just doesn't feel very right to sing so late into the late though. I was damn sian diao towards the end already I don't know why. Just wanted to crawl into bed immediately. I still prefer klunch lah. Hahaa.
So just let me put on this facade for the time being, and when it's time, if that time comes, I'll know what to do. You'll see, that I'm trying hard, although it may be fleeting. But words will still have the greatest impact on me, said or unsaid. Every word could lift me to the skies, or tear me down. And if that stinging feeling seems to be coming around, I guess it would be time to bring up the numbing shield, again.

Just follow the path into the night. I would love to leave, without a care. If I could.