skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
and when you lie, you hide.
What is happiness for when it can't be shared.
What is sadness for when it can't be showed.
And what are words for when they can't be told.
You see, that's why I dissipate.
I wish I could just disengage.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
"And even yet I dare not let it languish,
Dare not indulge in Memory's rapturous pain;
Once drinking deep of that divinest anguish,
How could I seek the empty world again?"
writer
daphne
23f
ntu psychology major
loves
liverpool fc ♥
greys
rainbows
sunsets
words
darlings
the past
isa ♥
rebecca ♥
shiyan ♥
xiaobin ♥
yusheng ♥
yvonne ♥
tagboard
archived
►
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(111)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(23)
▼
2007
(92)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(14)
My eyes hurt every single fucking day.
i want to be with you night&day too
Could you, could you chase the blues away too? :(I...
Lesson starts in another hour and I'm so damn bore...
And here I am, on a Wednesday afternoon, sitting i...
Friend said I hvn't mentioned him in my blog for 1...
:)
and when you lie, you hide.
All the projects are breaking me. Deadlines are so...
This semester is crazy one lahh. I have six projec...
:(
It's sad when something changes, everything change...
I want to eat popiah.I want to eat mango sticky ri...
Could I take a leap?But I'll fall back instead.Per...
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(17)
by
long distance