Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lesson starts in another hour and I'm so damn bored trying to while away my time in FAL. I think I need to put in more effort in doing my reports because everybody is like using their days and nights to complete it while I just happily try to finish it quickly and then throw it aside. They really do until tian hun di an lahh, and I still can crawl into bed relatively early. But whenever the clock strikes twelve, I really have no choice but to give in. Hahaa.

Isaa baby wants doughnuts but I want my chewy junior. :( I don't have alot alot of interest in doughnuts anymore I don't know why. But of course that doesn't mean I won't eat any if it's in front of me lahh. But I miss chewy junior lehz, and I only had it once. I want the chocolate the oreo the cheese ones. Wahh. Okay next time I'll take mrt down and queue and buy for you all to eat okay! When I feel like it lahh. Hahaa.

I think I'm overly stressed and overly sad, I'm having a horrible breakout on my forehead and it's making me damn damn sad. And my hands are always so itchy fingers, in the end make until so much more worse. They look like those kind will take 10000years to heal one. I don't want to go out and meet anyone anymore. But it's not as if there's a need to also. Sighh.

Can i go home please.