Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And here I am, on a Wednesday afternoon, sitting in front of my laptop munching on charred doughnuts when I should be in school. I'm trying so hard to assure myself that this choice I've made is justified and I should really be using this time to do all my work and to study all that I can. But it sucks.

Yesterday was HSS's leisure games day and I had funnnn! I even won movie tickets during bingo! Winning is exhilarating because I never seemed to have won in any kind of games based on luck before. But I seriously think I have OCD because I'm just super particular about choosing the numbers for my bingo grids. It's like I must have my Kuytie Pie's 18 in the middle, I must have all the numbers with 4s, 8s, no 3s and such. And I could even win in this way. Hahaha.

It's funny how I could laugh and be crazy if I want to. But sometimes all I really want is to look out of the windows and just watch the world go by. Would you accompany me?