Sunday, June 3, 2007

where's my happiness?

Back from Bangkok and missing it already. People fly to Milan to shop for a day and where do we go? Chatuchak for a day makes me very happy already. Hahhaa. It's nice to board a plane when it's just slightly half full and you could just stretch and even lie down on a whole row of seats if you want to. But I was too shy to do that. Hahaa. And Isaa baby is amazing, she could fall asleep and start dreaming within five seconds lo. I looked out of the window, saw my yummy marshmellow clouds, turned back and she was asleep already. Hahahhaa. But it was a really fun day although the place was really really hot and we were sticky and everything at the end of the day. And I've finally found my definition of happiness! That is drinking my favorite strawberry smoothie at Chatuchak! When the blended strawberry and ice mix hit my throat, there was this really xing fu de gan jue. Hahahaa. And I even washed down two cups at one go. Happiness is so easily within reach actually.

And we were talking about our ideal husband and marriage and everything and when I told Isaa baby I need novelty in my life, she actually thought novelty was ........ !!!! HAHAHAA. Damn funny lahh. I don't want to type it out, very funny lah and totally no link lo! Go ask her if you want to know. Hahhahaa. It made me laugh until I couldn't stand straight lahh. People in the airport must have thought I was crazy. But okay, I loveee you Isaa baby, it's nice to go out with someone when you know you don't have to make conversations consciously. This feeling of being comfortable in each others' presence is really very precious. And you are so funny lo. You need to bring me the next time you know, cuz you need me to tell the taxi uncle Suvarnabhumi airport! Hahahhaa.