Sunday, June 24, 2007

I don't like to feel this way, but I don't like it when my relatives gamble at my house. It's not the people per se, it's more of the whole feeling of it. I don't know. I feel claustrophobic cooped up in my room, because there's just no where else to go. It's at times like these when I feel a tremendous urge and need to get out of the house. But I'm still here. And yet, sometimes it feels good to be able to just laze around at home, alone. I hate the little contradictions in life.

Then it's the black face, the door banging, and my head throbs terribly after being confined for the whole day. As much as I abhor the temper that accompanies it, I can't help it. Mood fluctuations kill me, but I never want my angst back again. I can deal with it. It's just pms. Sighh.