Yesterday Friend brought me to eat the Geylang beef hor fun! I was so hungry the whole day yesterday lahh. I felt like 3/4 hungry still after finishing my yupianmeefen and I snacked all the way until I left the office. The beef hor fun was nice and hokkien mee was also one puny plate. But okay lah, it was enough? Hahhaaa. I don't know why there are no photos of the food although Friend brought his camera along. Maybe he was so hungry he couldn't wait and finished up everything before he could take a photo. Hahahaa.
We also had the 126 Eating House's dimsum! I had my favorite fried prawn in beancurd skin, the prawns are a little jumpable. Hahaha. And chee cheong fun and kong ba pao and century egg porridge and homemade barley! The barley is nice lo, drink already got xing fu de gan jue because you can scoop and eat the barley. Very very nice lo.
Friend forced me to blog. Hahahaa.
I was helping my brother to take a photo for his resume, then I don't know why but after zooming in and looking at his face on the screen, I found it damn funny and started laughing uncontrollably. I really laughed until I cannot continue taking his picture. Then he also buay tahan me. Hahahaa. Sometimes my laughing spasms just wouldn't stop. But I think I kind of know where I inherited this from. My mummy was like laughing like crazy over the 7pm show when I didn't find it funny at all! Siao one lahh, our idea of humor really differs by alot. Hahaaa.