Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wahhh, the rain this morning was horribly big lah. I waited like half an hour for the stupid bus and all that came were full! Shit one lo. So in the end my brother decided to walk back home to drive to work instead. Then it was like running away from the rain but running into the rain again in the car. Then the carpark was so flooded my jeans were all wet the moment I stepped out of the car lah. Even using a big umbrella was useless because the rain was like siao one, anyhow fall lo. But I hid behind my brother when crossing the bridge lah, and I even told him don't need umbrella lah, don't have rain what! And he told me yah lahh, because I'm blocking it what. Hahhaaa. I almost laughed until can fall onto the floor lo. And my jeans my top and my hair were all wet by the time I walked into the office. So chui lah. Sighh.

I think I could get pneumonia from all the shivering and teeth chattering. I went to the toilet 1000000times to use the hand dryer to dry my clothes and warm myself lah. But then also abit no use. I miss the sun I want my sun!!!! Yayy holiday tomorrow. I want to sleep at 10pm today and wake up at 12pm tomorrow. Maybe. Hahahaa. But I think it's also impossible, cuz surely got people come and haunt and torture me one lo. Hahaaa.