I blogged this halfway at work yesterday and suddenly I was so busy with the activation of my access card I forgot to mail it to my email.
I've just had my lunch and I'm falling asleep. These days I have to find many many things to do to entertain myself over the otherwise many hours I will spend stoning in front of the computer. And today I've effectively wasted like two hours over lunch. Hahaaa. I had such a huge craving for tauhway yesterday my colleague suggested we could buy it and eat in today. And so we did! I already brought my own sandwich lah, but I ended up buying the yummy salty tau sar piah from vivo too. And I was forced to buy cookies from Candy Empire because it was buy one get one free. Hahahaa. Yayy for tea-break! But I'll try to ration it over the month, hopefully.
Haiyo. Now I've moved back to my old seat and in close proximity with my supervisor. No more swirling around in my chair and stoning already. Hahhaa, damn sad. And there's a guy in the office who looks a little like Hiro Nakamura from Heroes! Omg lo. So funny man.
Today
The guy's name is Hiro too! Omg lah, although it is a short form for his full name. But still, what a coincidence! I brought the leftover donuts to work today for breakfast but couldn't even finish half of them lo. I was having bad cramps and I could just die eating one more mouth of the donuts lah. And I had porridge for lunch and now I'm falling asleep again.
My poor Liverpool. :( Although I also love and respect AC Milan, I am still very sad lahh. But at least I won't curse and scold like I would if it were other teams that won. It was so hard trying to stay awake lah, I was almost lying on my bed while watching the match and fell asleep during some parts.
Friend you were damn lousy lah, no wonder there wasn't any response from you after a while Hahaha. But I saw my Kuytie Pie's goal and looking at him not running and jumping around in joy after a goal like he usually would shattered my heart into a million pieces lo. Hahaa.
Let me stone the rest of the day away. Damnnn sleepy.