I hvn't blogged in 10000years. It's not my fault, I've been busy and tired and lazy. Hahaa. Friend, please don't scold me for not blogging about Waraku. It's been so long already and to talk about such a delayed thing isn't fun. So wait until you bring me there again then I'll blog about it okay? Hahaaa. And the East Coast Lagoon one also don't need to blog already lo. But I really ate until my stomach was about to burst lah. And friend you were still there forcing me to finish the food when I really couldn't and of course didn't lah!
One week of work has gone past without me doing anything substantial at all. I had to wait for them to set up my lan id and everything and by the time they had it done, it was already the end of the week. So all I did for the first few days were reading books. I have never finished reading so many books in a shot since 10000years lah. And now I have a computer to use but the damn mouse's gone so I brought my own hot red mouse to work. Omg lah. Sighh. Whoever goes to work everyday with a mouse in her bag lah. And I did nothing at all today again. Can follow Binbin everyday swirl on the chair already. All I do everyday is hala-ing with the interns, visit my favorite big toilet for 1000000times and making countless trips to the pantry to make all sorts of drinks. But luckily Xiaowenn told me I could visit msn.com even though I had no internet access. So I can read the news ah, check out movies and read comics. Not bad lah. And there's also nice people who will entertain me via emails. I love you all you know, because you all make my otherwise dull days abit more colorful. Hahaa.
And so I have a few more minutes to kill before I can run home and nua on my bed. Next time when have nothing to do I'll just blog during work and send it to my email and post it when I get back! That's the only way lah, if not I usually just knock out very early at home also. I don't even like msn-ing anymore. I'll just go home, have my dinner, watch abit of tv and sleep. Hahhaa. I'm quite disgusted with myself. I miss sleeping at 3am and waking up at 12pm!! Sighh. Okay okay, time to make a last trip to the toilet and squeeze into the train to go home!
And I forgot to bring my hot mouse home. Sighh. :(