Yesterday was a horrifying day. When I wanted to walk into the kitchen, I saw a cockroach wriggling on its back on the floor, so I ran to the bathroom, took the dustbin and slammed it on the cockroach, feeling triumphant and safe. Nabei, you couldn't possibly believe what I saw next. The bloody kitchen floor was infested with cockroaches here and there with their legs pointing to the air. I think I really almost fainted at the sight. Apparently they were cleaning the rubbish chutes and I don't know how but these pests managed to crawl into my kitchen. And since there wasn't any water and they were really randomly scattered everywhere, I bet they were alive and crawling and trying to escape before finally dying. If they didn't die in time and crawled into the rest of the house or my room I think I would have just jumped out of my window to escape them. Fuck.
It was so fucking disgusting and disturbing I think if it happened again I will just have a cardiac arrest.