skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 13, 2009
"April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain."
--
T. S. Eliot
I love my igoogle daily literary quotes!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
"And even yet I dare not let it languish,
Dare not indulge in Memory's rapturous pain;
Once drinking deep of that divinest anguish,
How could I seek the empty world again?"
writer
daphne
23f
ntu psychology major
loves
liverpool fc ♥
greys
rainbows
sunsets
words
darlings
the past
isa ♥
rebecca ♥
shiyan ♥
xiaobin ♥
yusheng ♥
yvonne ♥
tagboard
archived
▼
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(6)
because it's only goodbye
Omg omg Liverpool is really coming!!! I'm going to...
for what it's worth
It did feel fucking bad, you know.But I'll forget ...
"April is the cruellest month, breedingLilacs out ...
and it couldn't be any clearer
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(111)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(23)
►
2007
(92)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(17)
by
long distance