I loved tennis! Although the coach was fierce and it was hell picking up balls and my body ached like fuck and my shoulders were burnt. But it was still funnnn! :))
And thank you for the honest words. Seriously, I believe deep down inside me I know it, but I just refused to face up to it. And nobody ever put it across to me so bluntly. Maybe along the way, someone, somehow did, but it just got forgotten. Perhaps some things are just not able to be mended, or perhaps, never meant to be mended, because there's no point. Maybe some things are meant to be left hanging, uncompleted. And yes, words are cheap, I should learn never to trust and hold on to every single word people say. Words are just fabrications, justifications to make people feel better, and easily forgotten. And promises are made to be broken, if not there wouldn't be an abundance of instances of 'broken promises' and not 'fulfilled promises'. So I'll go on from here, and hopefully never turn back again. I'll keep telling myself it's okay, and not it's going to be okay, because the 'going' part is just too long, too ambiguous. I don't have time for that, it will wear me down. Cognitive dissonance maybe, but I'll work it out.
There's much more important things out there. There are some people, who'll not be there all the time, but if you take the time to slow down, turn and look back, they will still always be there at the end of the day. There are some who'll disappear, and that about says it all. I will learn, to stop running, and cherish those who are important to me, and I hope, it's not too late.