Saturday, May 31, 2008

unrecognizable.

Meredith: Forgive and forget. That’s what they say. It’s good advice, but it’s not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled…old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we’ll be lucky enough to forget.


Fucking tired pls. Working makes me crawl into bed at the earliest time ever, but I guess I have crossed the threshold that's why I could actually stay awake now. I hate waking up so early, I'm forever tired, forever sleepy, absolutely stressed out, but I do love the people I'm working with.

The feeling of time spent with friends after work is amazing, like really amazing. Time spent walking around or just chilling out just seems so so precious now it makes everything really really amazing. I love you darlings, I love today!

And I hate that, and that, and that. No, not hate actually. I don't have hate in me. Although you said I'm angry and denying it, it's not the same. It's not anger, I don't know what it is, but it's just not the same. I refuse to say it is. I'm stubborn, yes. And my neuroticism is seriously high I realized, after scoring my personality test today. But yes, I don't like that, and that, and that. I only can say I have the right to, since I can't seem to control it.

I want to scream and shout and never ever stop until everything comes to an end.