If, you care enough about something, you would attempt to repair it if it was in anyway broken, right? So, if you don't, it just means, you don't care?
This is not supposed to be right, but I've been crying alot these days. I cry when I watch Grey's Anatomy. I cry when I listen to songs. I cry when I'm trapped alone in my house when there was a power failure for very long and it was really dark. I'm so tired I just sit and lie on my bed all day long. I'm so tired I don't have the mood to go anywhere at all. I hope it's really just the pms. I've never been able to so accurately predict my menstrual cycle before, but now the pms comes so punctually it really scares me. I fucking hate pms, and apparently caffeine exacerbates it. That's wonderful, because I'm still getting my caffeine dose everyday. Can't help it. Love it, even if it ruins me.
Meredith: "Pain. You just have to ride it out. You can only hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside."