Sunday, July 6, 2008

and i've told the sky above, but not you.

Picnic today at Botanic Gardens! I'm so glad it didn't rain because there was thunder when we got there. Made a terrible mess at the start with all the cooking we wanted to do but we still had fun and loved the food! :)


I love love you girls. Maybe I have to see you all everyday just to keep myself sane. I'm missing you all already! :(



Little kids are cute when they are playing happily. But when they cry and become little devils, all I want is to smack them. Maybe I love dogs more. Hahaha.


And I met daisy duckieee there when we were about to leave! Thought I wouldn't see her because the place isn't that small after all. And I didn't get to steal red wine or pasta from her picnic lah.