skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 18, 2007
不想留, 走不了.
And what if there's no where else to go, just, really, no where else to go.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
"And even yet I dare not let it languish,
Dare not indulge in Memory's rapturous pain;
Once drinking deep of that divinest anguish,
How could I seek the empty world again?"
writer
daphne
23f
ntu psychology major
loves
liverpool fc ♥
greys
rainbows
sunsets
words
darlings
the past
isa ♥
rebecca ♥
shiyan ♥
xiaobin ♥
yusheng ♥
yvonne ♥
tagboard
archived
►
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(111)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(23)
▼
2007
(92)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(8)
Blew the entire fucking day away. I just stared an...
Amazingly, the thing that's driving me crazy now i...
不想留, 走不了.
I'm alright, it only hurts when I breathe.
有一点点累的感觉,能不能什么都不想, 能不能什么人都不见, 能不能什么话都不说. 可是为什么,...
could you plaster my wounds.
Whatever happened to my protective mechanism. What...
My eyes are screaming in protest again. But why do...
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(17)
by
long distance