Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Amazingly, the thing that's driving me crazy now is the thing that's keeping me sane, for the time being. But sometimes, it could start creeping in silently as it gets longer into the night. And I pray, and try my very best, to keep the pieces together, even though it takes just so, so much. Because this is not the time to break, and I know I would, if I just miss a step, if I just let that string of thought invade my head. But I know, I've already lost, because I step into the examination hall in a blank, and come out in a daze. I don't even feel anything. I'm scared. But please, just a few days more. Keep it together for a while, even though what follows may kill me more.

Do you really have to make me break? If I do, I could possibly never be the same again.