And I love how we can sing as loud as we like, knowing that we'll never see the people ever again anyway. Just like how we can dance as much and as crazy as we like, because once you step out, it's another world altogether totally. And when the lights go low and the music blasts the walls, that's the only time when I feel I can be anybody I like, because nobody knows me, because there's no glaring lights exposing everything you wanted to hide. And I'll only hope my head remains light-headed and maybe, maybe it can really never stop. And I swear, that's the time when I feel that nothing, really nothing matters anyway.And I wake up these days, with the same images going through my mind over and over again. It's like I can't brush them away, because every time when I try to shut my eyes to shut everything out, that's the time they appear, over and over again. How do you choose between haunting dreams that make you hope your heart would crash and waking up to a place where you don't want to be anymore? Well, you can't.